The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:50 am

This is where our hunting ground is:

Hunting Grounds Shipibohuntinggrounds-762833

If you have any objections to the Picture, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Pandora on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am

Just some photos of the Deer that can be found here Wink

Hunting Grounds 2pzgnf5

Hunting Grounds 2ppcy8x

I know their Very large photos but ill resize them soonn
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you for the add Phia,
that can be some how our Prey.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm

jade was walkin trough the long grass , with the pack right behind her. today was her first hunt lesson and she was very exited bt nervous. she smelled the air for elk. nothing. she turned around and said 'i cant smell any elk' jade was dissapointed maybe something was wrong with her nose? pandora talk to her and gave her enough curache to go on. ajde kept walking and she heard the creek. she smelled the air again. and yes! she smelled some elk. she trotted happely to the creek and spotted the herd of elkd. she started to stand in the stalk position and the hunt begun! she was realy close now and checked the herd for a injured , young or weak one. she spotted a claf an started to run into the herd , to seperate the claf from them. it worked and she tried too bite the calf but she wasn't fast enough. she scared the calf and kept it running too tire it out. it worked it started too run slower. she ran after it and bit it in its hind leg. it was walking now and she bit its troat/neck too suffacate it. the claf went down. her firts hunt was succeeded!

NOTE: this was removed from the competitions topic and placed here; origional post by jade. This is completely unedited.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Pandora sneekd behind her, stalking like a stelthy Cat ready to pounce from the undergrouth
"Steady Jade steady" She whispered. As she stood up tall, there was no elk to be seen:
"Now you listen to me, you've got to use your mind and your nose in this lesson, listening is the key thing to do, sight. Not that improtant for us, just for a look out. Follow me, and stay down ... "
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

jade walked behind pandora and listens to her advice. she smelled the air and listened for sounds of movement/elk. nothing. she was a bit disspaointed that the elk were now were to see. she heard someting above her and looked up , it was a hawk. she dodged and crouch. she didn't like hawks. she ran closer to pandora. with her the hawk couldn't harm her easily.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Phia padded up behind the pair "whatcha doin?" she asked as she sat down next to them, watching a bird glide across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

"Shhh! I am teaching Jade the basics of Hunting Elk or small Animals, lets go find some Hares insted eh?" She nugded Jade and told her to be brave with Hawks.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

She raised her eyebrows (if wolfs have eyebrows) at Pandoras tone, not really like being told what to do. She turned around swiftly "have fun." she said gruffly, before walking off, intent to find some kind of prey for herself.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 pm

"Phia" She said sturnley but softley. "Come hunt wiht us, since your the most experienced, best hunter around" She said kindly, and meaning it
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Phia turned her head and smiled, not ever being able to stay mad at anyone for long, especially not one of her most loyal members. She padded back, licked the pup and answered "im alright but not the best. Why do you think i chose you for Lead Hunter?"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:45 am

w..what me? maybe Phia meant Pandora but... jade was very nervous now. 'me?'she asked insecure
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 am

Phia laughed at Jade "No, no, i was talking to Pandora... didnt you know she's the packs lead hunter?" She lied down next to Jade "Do you not know whose what rank in the pack? Me and Fallen are the Leaders, Ruby and Romaus are the Betas, which means second in command, Pandoras the Lead Hunter, Sithis is the Chief Warrior, Whisper is a Scout, Fenway is a Hunter, and Akilas a Peacekeeper." Phia looked Jade up and down for a second "Im not sure what rank youll be when your older... shall we find out your talent?"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 am

jade listented to Phia. she new Phia and fallen were the alphas but the rest she didn't no yet. jade nodded at phias question she would find her talent someday!
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

Phia picked up Jade, taking her towards the scent of squirrels her powerful nose could smell. She knew Jade wouldnt be able to kill a Elk, but she could practice hunting on small rodents.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 am

phia lifet jade up and walked with her toward someting. jade smelled the air but her nose couldn't yet smell so well as phia's 'where are we going , phia?' jade asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 am

Phia couldnt really answer as if she opened her mouth she'd drop jade. Instead she started running, so she could show her where they were going. She reached the middle of the lush forest, still holding Jade.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

jade saw where phia had taken her. she smelled something , a squirrel maybe? she wasn;t sure. 'what are we goin to de here?'jade akes still a bit curious.a butterfly flew past and she tried to hit it eith her paw , playfully.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

Phia placed Jade down, and put a paw on her back so she wouldnt bound off and scare the prey "Right Jade, listen up. You see them little squirrels over there? Well on of thems gonna be your lunch... let me see you try and catch one"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

jade walked carefully to the squirrels. she forget someting but she didn't know what. she was close know and she ran toward a squirrel miss. she thought of what she did wrong. and then she rememberd. she ran to early towards the scguirrel and she forget to slatk. now she stalked towards a squirrel who was buissy whit his nuts. she stalked really carefully toward him and then she heard a crack , sh stepped up a branch and the squirrel ran away. jade felt stupid. almost all the squirrels fled in a tree or just away. a few where still on the grounds a couple of meters from her. she stalked and watched her step. she lowerd even more too the ground and ran towards it. she bit it , but she wasn't strong enough and it came loose from her jaw. all the squirrels were gone now. she was a hopelessly bad hunter. depressed and dissapointed she walked back to Phia. 'i'm hopless' jade said
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Phia had been watching Jade. When she came back and told her she was hopeless she shook her head "I was expecting that to happen, pups dont instantly learn to hunt! They learn it off their mothers, but seeing as you dont have one, ill teach you. Im going to show you how i catch squirrels- i dont want you to try and catch them this way, im an experianced hunter, like you may be in a few years time" With that Phia bounded full speed towards a squirrel on a fairly low branch, sprang up, caught it in her jaws and landed like a cat. The squirrel had been killed in an instant, giving Phia a tasty lunch. She trotted back to Jade "Whaddya think of that technique?" She asked
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 pm

'wow' jade said 'impressive , cool' jade was a bit speechless ,Phia was so fast and expierenced and good!
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Phia smiled, happy that Jade thought she was good at hunting. "Now, what i want you to do is keep your body low to the floor, but dont bend you legs so much that you cant run. Okay now keep your head down, with your ears perked so you can hear things. Try not to move anything apart from your legs and eyes."
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm

jade listented to Phia's tips. 'okay'jade said. 'do i have to try it know? you know hunting the scuirrels?' jade asked
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

"Yes, but only go to catch them when your about 5 feet away. Then dont run, just pounce"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Grounds   Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Grounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next