The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playground

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:36 pm

jade was walking in the tall grass. she was very playfull and wanted someone to play with. she lay down a bit in the shade. and suddenly she heard a branch cracking. she was right on her feet and yelped for help. she felt scared

-hope i do it good this way?-
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Pandora suddenly came over here to help Jade and reasure her
"It's OK Jade, just be careful next time" Pandora said soothingly as her soft pelt waved in the air.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:50 pm

'okay' said jade. she was shaking still a little. she watched a bird fly over and started to play a bit with a butterfly. she stayed close too pandora though. she didn't ant too die when she was still yong , liker her sister a few weeks ago. her tummy grwoled a bit but she ignored it. playing was too much fun for her just now.

-is my grammar okay?-

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 pm

- Grammer is fine, you don't have to get everything perfect -

"No need to shake Jade" As Pandora have a gental soothing Lick hoping to make her feel better, Crows and birds came flying over the Sky ina huge Flock.

"Will you look at that! They're coming =out for you" Pandora looked up at the sky, and them smiled at Jade as her eyes reflected the flying Birds
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

'wow' jade said. she had seen birds before but for some odd reason she just loved this view.
jade wasn't shaking anymore. she liked pandora , she was/is very nice. 'it's beautiful!
she looked at pandora , who smiled at her.
'i'm a bit hungry , but i havent hunted yet before , can you teach me or so..?' her tummy groweld again and she blushed a bit(if wolves can blush xD)

Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Phia trotted up, sitting a little way behind Jade and Pandora, watching them play and talk together. She smiled, titling her head slightly. She was happy to see that the new pup was settling down into the pack. She remembered the day they had found her in the undergrowth, shaking all over as her pack had been shot by hunters. She though how far she had come, and trotted over to sit next to her and Pandora
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:23 pm

jade looked up when she heard someone trotting and sitting beside them.
'hi' jade said , she was already accepted but still a bit shy. she guessed it's just her personality.
she was lying in the warm sun , enjoying the weather , talking and that kinda stuff.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"Hello Phia" Pandora scheerfuly said to her, "I think me and Jade are getting on well! Don't you think so?"
As Pandora wagged her soft bushy tail, she did a studden golt and her cheerful smile dissapered into a concered face, she quickly snatched Jade in her Jaws and ran to the Den. "Stay in here! Don't move a mustle!"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

what is wrong? jade asked alarmed. someting wasn; t rught but she didn't know what. a predator? a hunter? she was cluless. pandora ran fast to the den. jade was nervous. what int he world was going on?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

[I'ma She wolf]
"Be quite Jade" She whispered agitated. Her nose twitched as a strong scent occored ...
"Bear"
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Phia was still out it the open, scratching at a mark in the ground, getting her orangey- brown fur soiled with dirt. She looked up and noticed Pandora and Jade has gone. She barked, looking around from them, not seeing the huge bear standing on its hind legs behind her...
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

"Phia Duck!" As the Bear tuck a lunge at her, Pandora ran to put Jade in a safe un-spottible place. Pandora hissed and Spat and the lunging bear and dogded all his attempts to swack her, than Pandora lunged at the bear, bitting his mighty paw
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Phia whipped around, seeing Pandora bite the bears paw. She barked to Fallen, her mate and the alpha male, to look after Jade. Phia then bounded round the back of the grizzly and lept up, her strong hind legs helping her spring up high enough to reach his neck. She dug her claws in his back and bit his neck hard, her long sharp teeth plunging in to his flesh.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 am

jade chrouched and waited for Fallen to keep her safe from the huge bear. she was worried about Pandora and Phia. she kept her eyes tightly shut , too frightend to look.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Pandora looked at Fallen quickly, but than got thumped from the Bears mighty SWAP!
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Phia saw her friend get struck by the bears ginormous paw. "PANDORA!" she shouted, and tore at the bears flesh, ripping off a huge chunk and throwing it to the ground. The bear was momentarily stunned from the pain, and Phia nudged Pandora to her feet, barked to fallen to grab Jade and run with her to the safety of the den.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Pandora flinched as if she where in a Dream
Back to top Go down
flatt
Newborn

Location : grizzly bear and wolf discovery center west yellow stone

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 pm

saw tooth comes runing from no were and leaps at the bear
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

fallen had taken Jade to the den. she was worried about Phia and Pandora. every minute she looked out of the den to see if pandora and phia already came back.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 am

Pandora shouted at SawTooth "nock it off! your just getting it's attention to kill you too" She said andgrily but right
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 am

Phia bounded up and knocked Sawtooth off the bear "What do you think your doing! We had got away and now ive had to come back to save you!"

P.S... isnt Sawtooth a pup...?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

(Well, Flatt has broken the A LOT on this topic and others)

Pandora stood up and howled a mysterious Howl and then collapsed. The Bear went running away as he heard the Howl into the thick dense forest
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

(Try and keep it realistic Pandora- Bears dont run away when they hear howls XD)
Phia turned to Sawtooth "What on earth were you DOING! We could have been killed because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 am

(I forgot about that xD)
Rewind -
Pandora seemed Stunnded that the bear wasnt turning down!
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 am

Phia snarled at the bear, her lip raised above her teeth, and her ears held back. She ran at him, dodging a lashing paw swiftly. She made no hesitations, and lept, plunging her teeth deep into the bears flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Valley Pack :: Pack Den :: Pups Area-
Jump to: