The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey there Sacred Valley Pack members,

Our First Sacred valley Pack Competition for 2010 is a Story competiton (Writing Comeptition). Now, we all hope that you join in the fun, since it's not alot to ask! You don't have to write much, just have fun and get some insperation while making it realistic enough! Though, it has to be about this Pack.
Enteries, please post an entry! It not all about winning:

1. Phia
2. Pandora
3. Romaus
4. Akila

Rules:

:: Make it suitable for all ages.
:: Has to be about Wolves.
:: No mentioning of Humans more than nessesary. No Human Contact in the writing, Though can be hunters.
:: No Super-Wolf related things.
:: Please make it set in our Rolepalying scenes! (unless its a story abuout your wolfs youth)
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Moved to the Hunting Grounds RP Topic
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 pm

simonella wrote:
Moved to the Hunting Grounds RP Topic

Theres no need to move it, since it isn't on the same Topic Wink
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:08 pm

?

I moved this over to the hunting RP topic:

jade was walkin trough the long grass , with the pack right behind her. today was her first hunt lesson and she was very exited bt nervous. she smelled the air for elk. nothing. she turned around and said 'i cant smell any elk' jade was dissapointed maybe something was wrong with her nose? pandora talk to her and gave her enough curache to go on. ajde kept walking and she heard the creek. she smelled the air again. and yes! she smelled some elk. she trotted happely to the creek and spotted the herd of elkd. she started to stand in the stalk position and the hunt begun! she was realy close now and checked the herd for a injured , young or weak one. she spotted a claf an started to run into the herd , to seperate the claf from them. it worked and she tried too bite the calf but she wasn't fast enough. she scared the calf and kept it running too tire it out. it worked it started too run slower. she ran after it and bit it in its hind leg. it was walking now and she bit its troat/neck too suffacate it. the claf went down. her firts hunt was succeeded!

jade tried to start an RP here, so i moved it to the appropiate place.
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Thank you Phia. I shall PM Jade
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

Please create a topic for your story entry.
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Or shall I make a Topic for all the stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT   Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitions 2010! IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sacred Valley Pack :: Competitions :: Story Competition 2010-
Jump to: