The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News for the 30/05/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

News for the 30/05/10 Empty
PostSubject: News for the 30/05/10   News for the 30/05/10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:35 am

Our pack is put up on Pack Centrel- WQ!
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36302

Pandora (Lyenza) has joined our pack as a Hunter; she hopes to be raised to a higher rank and will do in due time im sure ^^

Her application:

Wolf Name: Pandora
Username Lyenza
Wolf Appearance: Pitch Black, though he does have a White Undercoat, and that shows when he gets wet
Wolf Personality: she's Strong, loyal. She never thinks of herself, she will save anyone at any cost. very Kind, sweet. Though at times she can be Dominant as she knows she is quite agressive
Desired Rank (please dont choose any in the Pack council): Hunter, though she would loved to be moved up
Wolfs Talents: Her Talent is mostly everyone, espeacially her quick thinking and very smart.
Wolf History: . . . I shall put in.
Have you read the rules: Fish!

Sunburn (xXBlazeXx) has joined our pack, applying as a Tracker- she is a friend of mine though, and i know she'll make a great Beta Female! This means she is also in the Pack Council.

Her Applicationn

Wolf Name:Sunburn
Username:xXBlazeXx
Wolf Appearance: pure white female whos markings match her mothers, has a black arrow shape going down her chest, and ever since an accident she has always had a bright orange mark on her cheeks, which is believed to be a permanant mark of the sun, a 'Sunburn', she glows a bright red glow all round her body and wears an odd, blue and lime-green charm round her neck.
Wolf Personality: Sunburn is a fiesty, dominant teenage wolf who used to live with her space-wolf parents. she departed as her brother and two sisters teased her. She often turns on those closest to her, shes very stubborn and hot-headed, its hard to order her around but will listen to reason if theres no other choice, she will listen if shes in a good mood, though...
Desired Rank: (please dont choose any in the Pack council): i dont mind, but Sunburn would make a good tracker...
Wolfs Talents: Sunburn is very intelligent. she can almost read what aother animal will do before it does it, and she can jump very, very high.
Wolf History: Sunburn was born in a meteor, which is how her mother and father, comet and solar, came to earth. she is supposedly an unknown wolf, as her whole body glows red. her charm often glows purple. When she was only a yearlig, she ran away from her family because her siblings made fun of her 'sunburns' and because she is a very, very, very small sized wolf, although she is teenage, she looks like an 8 week old pup.
Have you read the rules: yes.

-----tut tut tut no fish! Ill let it slide this once thoughh Wink-----

They both get one SILVER NOTE for being a member that joined on the first day of it being opened!

Pandoras rank is raised to a Lead Hunter!!! This is because she is so welcoming to new members, seems very active, positive and she deserves a place in the Pack Council ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

News for the 30/05/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for the 30/05/10   News for the 30/05/10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:16 am

Thank you Phia for doing this and taking your time of making it^^ I feel very welcome here
Back to top Go down

News for the 30/05/10
Page 1 of 1